Together with Prof. Lin-Hai Han, our team is recruiting postdoctoral fellows in the field of digital infrastructure twin. Application deadline is December 31, 2020.
- Structural behavior of bridges during construction
- Digital infrastructure twin
- Hold a Ph.D. dgree within last three years or will obtain a Ph.D. degree before December 1, 2020;
- Under 35 years old;
- Research experiences in the field of structural simulation, monitoring, and computer science;
- Experiences in writing and publishing high quality papers;
- Good communication and collaboration abilities;
- Undertake to work full time at Tsinghua University for 2 years.
Scale and Benefits
Annual salary, and support application of Shuimu Tsinghua Scholar(annual salary of 300,000RMB before tax), see here for detail, NSFC Program and other fundings.
- CV, list of published papers, patents, awards, etc.;
- Personal statements;
- Other academic and scientific materials.
Please send your application materials to lin611(AT)tsinghua.edu.cn(replace
@), with the subject as “YOURNAME+Postdoctoral Application”.